The Governors of the school are seeking enthusiastic and experienced assistant SENCo.
The successful candidate will join a team of outstanding teachers committed to raising standards and providing a broad and balanced curriculum which stretches and challenges our young people.
We are looking for someone who understands the needs of our students and is
• passionate, enthusiastic and reflective about teaching and learning
• able to inspire and motivate our children to achieve the very best outcomes possible
• caring, empathetic and sensitive to our children’s needs
• committed to the process of continuously raising standards, self-evaluation and school improvement.
• a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• able to build a strong partnership with our supportive parents